Blog Archive

Sunday, April 2, 2017

To Notice Graefulness

You find it grateful when you lose it.

When you take it for granted, you cannot realize how much respectful it is.

(“Arigato”, means “thank you” in Japanese, originally means “hard to exist”. This word shows us that we regard what is hard to exist as grateful. )

However, there are also something we cannot be aware of it after we lose it.

Mark Whitwell and J.Brown, senior teachers of “Heart of Yoga”, told us when I took teacher training;

You are the extreme intelligence of life. 
You are perfect as you are.

Skype chat with Mark


Honestly speaking, these words may be hard to accept for some people.

It was hard for me to understand completely.

On the process of understanding, I thought like this;

I am breathing. My heart is beating. The blood is flowing in my body.
I exist. This world exists and I am in it.

It is sad but we cannot realize them when we lose them due to their nature.

Therefore, we need to notice what happens right here right now.

Only “notice”, but what makes us happy is often the very notice.

What we call happiness usually comes from “notice” something we have overlooked.


The way to notice


However, I know that some people don’t like this kind of preaching.

The conclusion of Heart of Yoga is simple.

Just practice. You don’t have to listen.
Breathe, and move.
You feel comfortable.
This is enough.

If anything, realize that you exist as a life at the moment.

This kind of workings happen in yoga.

Off course, the life is there and exist as the extreme intelligence of life even if we don’t care.

Whether we notice it or not.

It seems small, but creates a big difference on your happiness.

I don’t think yoga is only way to realize how grateful the life is.

Yoga is my favorite and that’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment